ESPN Corporate Citizenship was searching for a way to positively impact under served high school football communities, coupled with the goal to showcase how ESPN was giving back to the sport all while driving scale and engagement.
- Created an event and marketing program targeting underserved high schools across the country providing them with Super Bowl week and Monday Night Football experiences.
- Delivered more than 100 community clinics that offered education, resources and grants to community organizations.
- Delivered activation events that showcased ESPN Monday Night Football in their MNF markets prior to the games.
- Created a 144 page coaching book and delivered to 14,000 high school football programs across the country.
- Produced a digital version of the book that was accessible online.