- NFHSNetwork.com - a digital network that streams more than 100,000 live high school sporting events.
- NFHSLearn.com - an online education system that provides administrators, coaches, officials and parents with online courses and certifications (mandated and optional).
- Email marketing - reaching a total of 3 million persons (high school parents, families, students, coaches and school administrators).
Opportunities: strong email marketing; media sponsor of state playoffs and championships; digital network advertising; game of the week (via facebook live); shows; highlight packages; social media and custom programs.
27 Varsity Sports (Boys & Girls) | eSports | Music | Drama | School Broadcast | And more...
With school teams inside their respective states competing for the chance to become a state champion the landscape will be exploding. NFHS will be deploying two seasons (Fall and Spring). With media coverage already featuring the likes of ESPN, Wall Street Journal among others. See Sample Media Story.
Babe Ruth League - A national baseball and softball organization that currently provides more than 1 million participants across 10,000 baseball and softball leagues with the opportunity to play and learn their respective game.
Babe Ruth League offers the opportunity to engage with 1 million youth baseball and softball families through email, digital assets, and activation opportunities at premier events including the Cal Ripken World Series and Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball World Series events.
Opportunities: Strong email database and email marketing opportunities; national and regional activations; programs like Opening Day; Journey of Champions; World Series activations.
The Maxwell Football Club (MFC) was founded in 1935 to promote and recognize excellence at all levels of football (NFL, NCAA and High School) and offers programs which focus on player and coach development, safety and player wellness. The Club also presents many of the premier awards in the football world each year at its annual awards gala in Atlantic City. 2018 Award Winners honored at this year's gala included:
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB, University of Alabama; Maxwell Award)
- Patrick Mahomes (QB, Kansas City Chiefs; NFL Player of the Year)
- Andy Reid (Head Coach, Kansas City Chiefs; NFL Coach of the Year)
- Josh Allen (LB, University of Kentucky; Bednarik Award)
- Ray Lewis (NFL Hall of Famer; Legends Award)
- Zach Ertz (TE, Philadelphia Eagles; Humanitarian Award)
The Maxwell Football Club offers potential sponsors with engagement opportunities at the high school level (NJ/PA/DE; In-school activations, print/digital marketing, email marketing, social media and more), and customized opportunities at the collegiate and NFL-levels. Sponsorships for MFC's annual pinnacle event, the Maxwell Football Club Awards Gala in Atlantic City, are also available.
LeftField Media produces consumer-facing shows that target families and millennials across a variety of different genres in major metropolitan markets across the U.S.
*Family-friendly experiences; Primary attendee age range is 21-40.
Awesome Con (90,000+ attendees; April 26-28, 2019; Washington, D.C.)
Big Easy Con (25,000+ attendees; June 1-2, 2019; New Orleans, LA)
Rose City Comic Con (80,000+ attendees; September 13-15, 2019; Portland, OR)
*Affluent audiences; Primary attendee age range is 36-55; HHI - $125,000+
Art Palm Springs (18,000+ attendees; February 14-18, 2019; Palm Springs, CA)
Art Aspen (10,000+ attendees; July 25-28, 2019; Aspen, CO)
SOFA Chicago (40,000+ attendees; October 31 - November 3, 2019; Chicago, IL)
*Affluent audience; Primary attendee age range is 36-55; HHI - $100,000+
Classic Auto Show (40,000+ attendees; March 16-17, 2019; Costa Mesa, CA)
*Unique audience; Primary attendee age range is 18-35
Anime NYC (40,000+ attendees; November 15-17; New York, NY)
Clarion UX is the owner of the largest Firefighter and Emergency Services Event and Media Outlet in the United States.
The national firefighter and emergency services marketplace consists of 30,000 fire departments, 50,000 fire houses, more than 100,000 emergency vehicles, and 1.5M service men and women. Clarion Fire & Rescue Group serves as an excellent channel to reach and engage these communities and the leaders within them. The following events and media channels are owned by Clarion UX (Clarion Fire & Rescue Group).
- FDIC International Event - Largest firefighter and emergency personnel show in the United States. (35,000+ firefighters & EMS across 6 days every April in Indianapolis, IN)
- FirefighterNation.com - Info and resources for the fire rescue community. Features extensive social media channels with more than 500,000 followers.
- Fire Apparatus & Emergency Equipment Magazine - Exclusive for Fire Chiefs, Purchasing Committees, Commissioners, Finance Committees and those whose job it is to buy trucks, tools, turnout gear and equipment.
- Fire Engineering Magazine - Training, education, and management information for fire and emergency services personnel worldwide. (400,000 social followers)
- FireRescue Magazine - Reaches fire chiefs, company officers and firefighters.
- Fire and EMS Blog - Stories and insight on Fire and Emergency Services.
- EMS Today / The JEMS Conference & Exhibition - Annual (February) 3-day conference in National Harbor, MD featuring 4,600+ EMS professionals from around the world.
National Flag Football - The largest NFL FLAG League Operator in the U.S. – More than 40,000 families across 12 states.
#1 Flag Football Tournament Operator in the U.S. – 50 tournaments across the country including Summer Championship at Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH and the largest National Championship in the United States hosted annually in Orlando, FL.
Glazier Football Clinics remain the same today as it was at its founding over 40 years ago: to bring coaches the best football education in the nation. Coaching matters.
- Glazier offers 33 clinics nationwide, 750 winning speakers, and 6,000 pieces of online coaching education.
- Glazier impacts 6,113 Football Programs through their education
- Glazier has 63,000+ registered coaches within their programs
- Glazier coaches via their high school programs impact 495,000+ Student Athletes and 742,000+ Parents
Glazier In-School Programming - through the many years of building trust and relationships with football coaches, Glazier now offers sponsors the opportunity to activate with their coaches at schools across the country. See how the U.S. Marines and Glazier teamed up for an in-school fitness program - link.
Sports Squirts and U.S. Sport Institute - delivers parents and kids first sports experience. U.S. Sports Institute works with 450 park and recreation departments in the northeast to deliver more than 40,000 kids and parents with their first sports experience (primary participant age 4 - 8). Features an email database of 105,000 parents active kids.
Brothers in Arms Foundation was created to honor the fallen men and women of the U.S. Military. The organization teamed up with Under Armour to create youth and high school sports events and programs. The community based leagues provide young people with great experiences in sport all while creating greater awareness as to the selfless acts of the men and women within our U.S. Military.
Under Armour Flag Football Leagues - 100-plus leagues across the country focused on delivering youth athletes and parents with first-class flag football experiences.
Under Armour 3-on-3 Basketball Leagues - New program launching focused on 3-on-3 basketball experience for kids ages 5 - 14 years old.
Under Armour Brothers in Arms Classic - A series of 20 premier high school football interstate matchups featuring some of the sport's most prominent teams.
- High School Football Tour showcasing some of the top games and programs across America
- Onsite activations at some of the biggest high school football games
- Email database of 250,000 opt in users
- Marketing to 900 Under Armour High Schools
- Designation and use of logos and marks
Scripps National Spelling Bee on ESPN (May 30, 2019 in Prime Time) - The Scripps National Spelling Bee helps children succeed by giving them the words they need to become the listeners, speakers, readers and writers of their dreams. This mission is accomplished by delivering educational content to teachers and students, reaching an estimated 11 million students and at least 26,500 schools each year. The National Spelling Bee reaches 22 million people in total.
Gamebreaker - Gamebreaker is widely recognized as the premier provider of soft-shell headgear for NCAA, high school and youth sports.
FlipGive helps brands and retailers directly acquire new customers and build loyalty. Their unique team marketplace allows members to earn cash on every purchase which they pool together to help fund their children’s sports teams, school or community activities.
FlipGive members are parents, aged 35-54, with kids from 6-16 years old, HHI $100K+ and are actively raising money to support their kids' activities.
“Pound for pound, this is one of the best marketing programs in our acquisition portfolio. Our COA is 1/4 that of our next marketing program.” - John DeVos, VP Market Planning at Schwans